About u(nu)sUnus MunDus was founded by Dr. Nicole Werner.
We work together with a broad network of associates in different countries.
Dr. Nicole Werner
«Leadership is a task of permanent evolution, not a position»
Nicole describes herself as a multicultural facilitator of creative, productive and enjoyable collaboration. She is committed to a world of work where leadership is understood as the action of the leader in the service of the led.
Nicole was born in Germany and began horse back riding at the age of five. From horses, she learned early on how leading and following are mutually dependent. She experienced that it is brutal and futile to use force against resistance, while connection and empathy foster collaboration.
In her professional journey around the globe as a quantum physicist and global sustainable development expert, Nicole identified inspiration, trust, and meaningfulness (“purpose”) as key success factors for individual, team, and organizational performance and effectiveness.
Today, Nicole brings her incorporated knowledge to her practice as a leadership coach, facilitator of participatory group processes, and facilitator of individual and organizational development processes.
Nicole has lived and worked in Germany, Switzerland, UK, Argentina and Chile. Today she lives in Zurich. In her free time, she can be found riding her bike, playing golf or swimming in a cold mountain lake. She still loves to feel her own limits in nature on the back of a horse.
Norina Peier, Organizational and team development, Zurich
HollBeratung, Personnel and organizational development, Aichach (Germany)
Impulsagenten, Innovation Design, Essen (Germany)
MDV Consulting, Leadership and Talent Consultants, Leadership Assessment – London, Vienna, Zurich
OE-Forum Schweiz, Swiss forum for organizational development
What Shapes Our Work
Developmental psychological approaches
- Growth Edge Coaching: Personal & Professional Growth with Jennifer Garvey Berger, Carolyn Coughlin and Patrice Laslett (based on the approach of the development of the self by Robert Kegan)
- Certification for the I-E-Profil™ of personal development (ego development according to Jane Loevinger) with Dr. Thomas Binder, Berlin
- Transactional Analysis with Almut Schmale-Riedel at Institut TEAM in Gliching
- Hypnosystemic Communication at Milton Erickson Institut Rottweil
- Hypnosystemic Concepts in Organisations & Teams, Dr. Gunther Schmidt
- Training as an organizational consultant and coach at the Institute for Systemic Impulse, Development and Leadership (isi), Zurich
- Liberating Structures, complexity-compatible facilitation methods curated by Henri Lipmanowicz and Keith McCandless
- Facilitation Training, Jutta Weimar, Facilitation Academy Berlin
- Deep Democracy Methods, Max & Ellen Schupbach
Mindfulness, Awareness & Presence
- Trainer for Mindfulness in Organisations (MIO) and SAM-Trainer, Mindful Leadership Institut (MLI) and Trigon, Salzburg
- Improvisation Theater and Clown Courses with Lucas Merayo (Buenos Aires), Theater AnUndPfirsich (Zurich), Yves Stöcklin (Basel) and Golda Eppstein (Zurich)
- «The Social Body and Societal Field Shifts» with A. Hayashi, Presencing-Institute Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- U.Lab Online-Training, Presencing-Institute at MIT: Practical Exercises on Theory U – Leading from the Future by C. Otto Scharmer
- OPQ (Occupational Personality Questionnaire), SHL
- Professional Scrum Master Certification (PSM I), scrum.org
- Host for Warm Data Lab by Nora Bateson
- PhD in quantum physics at University of Zurich (Dr. sc. nat.)
- Studies of physics and philosophy at the universities of Tübingen and Hamburg